This is a great post to help us become or remain good citizens of the literary world.
- When was the last time you shared someone else’s status update/tweet/blog link on social media?
- When was the last time you shared a link to your blog?
- When did you last review or mention another writer’s book?
- When was yours reviewed and who by? Have you ever reviewed a book by your reviewer?
- When you had a poem published, did you help promote the magazine that published it or did you state you had a poem published without mentioning the magazine or linking to it?
- When an editor sends you proofs of an accepted poem, do you only correct typos, spelling/grammar errors or do you see it as an opportunity to re-write your poem?
- At open mic slots, do you keep within your allotted time or regularly overrun?
- If invited to an event, do you turn up on time or do you have a reputation for always being late or…
View original post 424 more words